Welcome to Pelican Pegs Mississippi River Front Bed & Breakfast
You will be in awe of the beautiful view of the Mississippi River and amazed at how close to the river you actually are. It is 50 feet from the house to the bank of the river.
At Pelican Pegs Bed and Breakfast you will have:
- Large room with a king size pillow top bed and a twin bed.
- Private bath with shower
- Patio door with large deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
- Continental breakfast with use of kitchen
- Dock available for your boat
- Fishing available off the shore or dock
- You will be in awe of the colorful sunrise and beautiful moonrise over the mighty Mississippi River.
- Located on one of the widest spots on the Mississippi River called Lake Cooper
- You can see tows with barges, large cruisers and sailboats among the local boating traffic.
- You can see white Pelicans, Herons, Canadian Geese, Eagles and Sea Gulls all at different seasons.